What claims is it making?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have summarised all they have to say about themselves here:
A guide on how to be a successful eBay seller
- Teaching you how to quickly navigate through all the tools you’ll be using on eBay
- Teaching you how to use eBay’s own tools for calculating your projected profit
- Teaching you little known websites that actually help you sniff out these gems
- How to quickly navigate through all the tools youâ€™ll be using on eBay,
- Using this EXACT SAME SYSTEM has made me up to $708.36 A DAY, Of Pure Profit!
- Teaching you how to properly and effectively advertise your products on eBay
- When to advertise your products, and for how long. (Timing IS important!)
- Teaching you how to get the highest amount of traffic to your listings
- Little known websites that actually help you sniff out these gems,
- Teaching you when to advertise your products, and for how long
Is anyone buying it?Here I can provide you with some hard facts. We can turn to statistics provided by the payment processor. They have something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indicator of how well the product is selling. I’ve processed this figure and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. The Utlimate eBay Guide scores 72.09/100 which is around standard.
Your buying optionsBy now you’ve read through the résumé of what the product’s about. You’ve examined in detail the user reviews and testimonials. Perhaps you’ve even decided you’d like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://www.sellingqueen.com/, and look for their link to buy the product. You’ll be taken to the payment processor page and you can pay using a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing the standard price for the product was $47.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: sellingqueen.com you’ll also be taken through to sellingqueen.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as the first option. However, because you arrived at the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do buy, I will receive a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might want to go for this option if:
- You feel my info has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You want to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)